Going on a private yacht cruise is a thrilling experience that you can try out this vacation. If you consider the amount that you will spend for 5-star hotel accommodation, food, drinks and entertainment, you will find that a week of yacht cruising and sightseeing is more affordable.
Yacht cruising is more gratifying and affordable in all aspects. You have to consider a list of credible and affordable yacht charter firms and go through the amenities and specifications as well as their cost for a day of luxury cruising. Besides these, there are many other important factors to consider when you are hiring a yacht for a thrilling voyage.
Tips to consider
• Look at the destinations that the charter company covers for an excellent voyage. You will find a plethora of companies that offer luxury yacht hire, but they have particular geographical areas to cover.
• You have to find out the destinations they cover so that you don’t end up choosing a place that is not your desired choice.
• Check out the dates when the particular yacht service is available and do reserve your name in advance.
• Boat charters have peak seasons, usually in the warm summer months. If you book in advance, you can ensure the availability of best boats.
• Consider your budget and the costs that you may come up with. Visit the websites of preferred charter company and find the style, size, amenities, passenger capacity and baggage load that particular yachts offer.
• Most yacht rental Singapore companies ask for a minimum deposit of 50% upon booking and the balance has to be paid before you start the journey.
• Choose a company that has high reputation for providing quality customer service and safety norms.
• Look at the water sports gear such as surf boards, scuba diving device, snorkelling gear, paddle boards and water ski.
• You might need to pay extra for these equipments, so ensure to include the amount in your budget.
• Check out the special facilities such as food, bar, spa, beverages and honeymoon cabins. Look at the bathrooms, showers, water supply and heating facilities.
If you are able to choose the best charter service, then make a contract with the company and check out the terms and conditions. Ensure that the agreement does not include any hidden charges or surprise fees. Ask about provisions on refunds, cancellation and re-scheduling in conditions like bad weather or other personal reasons.
It is better if you can come up with your desired route so that you can save time and energy. Bring the most essential things such as clothes, swimming suit, medicines and first-aid kit.Read the full post